Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

putting on too much fat???

future1

hi guys,

just on my 5 th week of boldenone at 400 and sus at 250/500mg per week with nolva but i have put on sooo much fat around my stomach is not a joke. Though I am eating clean food but 7 times a day. my waist used to be 32" now is 35". based on the fact that I am eating clean could it be im taking too much calories??? I never experienced this... Any reasons??

future1 said:
hi guys,

just on my 5 th week of boldenone at 400 and sus at 250/500mg per week with nolva but i have put on sooo much fat around my stomach is not a joke. Though I am eating clean food but 7 times a day. my waist used to be 32" now is 35". based on the fact that I am eating clean could it be im taking too much calories??? I never experienced this... Any reasons??

I'd say there's no other explanation other than you're eating too much, even on cycle. Between that and the possible water bloat from the Sustanon, I'd say you need to settle down on the carbs and ease up, bro.

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

thanks
it seems im holding water and just wondering if it could be ust water around the stomach area.
i did a previous cycle similar to that for 5 weeks and had to stopped due to sickness but i was using proviron and nolva and yohimburn es and the stomach went really flat.

future1 said:
thanks
it seems im holding water and just wondering if it could be ust water around the stomach area.
i did a previous cycle similar to that for 5 weeks and had to stopped due to sickness but i was using proviron and nolva and yohimburn es and the stomach went really flat.

Nope.......it's more than water if your waist grew 3 inches, bro.

I think you should use Yohimburn and nolva with this cycle too.

DIV

:chomp:

cutting down on food now let's see what happens. funny thing did not put on weight as such still the same weight though

future1 said:
hi guys,

This is the same thing I was speaking on with some of the dumb asses (not saying you) who believes you need 8,000-10,000 cals a day in order to grow when juicing.....the fact of the matter is, 40% will be utilized by the body, 40% will go in the shitter and 20% will be stored as fat period....All you need to do is calculate your BMR and increase it 700-1200 cals a day depending on your body and allow time for you body to grow....I don't see the point in blowing up with fat just to have to diet down....2 steps forward, 1 step backwards....I've put on a total of 25lbs in about 9 months and bf % has not increased and kept cals between 3200-4000 respectively...only 2 months of it includes juicing....If you know how to diet properly, you don't need 6000+ cals to grow.....Just eating clean is not going to keep the bf down....it's called over eating....just like these people who think carbs are the enemy....again it's called over eating....and yes bf % can increase with too much protein intake, again the body can only use so much at a time and will either store the rest for later or send it to the tidy-bowl man!

This is the same thing I was speaking on with some of the dumb asses (not saying you) who believes you need 8,000-10,000 cals a day in order to grow when juicing.....the fact of the matter is, 40% will be utilized by the body, 40% will go in the shitter and 20% will be stored as fat period....All you need to do is calculate your BMR and increase it 700-1200 cals a day depending on your body and allow time for you body to grow....I don't see the point in blowing up with fat just to have to diet down....2 steps forward, 1 step backwards....I've put on a total of 25lbs in about 9 months and bf % has not increased and kept cals between 3200-4000 respectively...only 2 months of it includes juicing....If you know how to diet properly, you don't need 6000+ cals to grow.....Just eating clean is not going to keep the bf down....it's called over eating....just like these people who think carbs are the enemy....again it's called over eating....and yes bf % can increase with too much protein intake, again the body can only use so much at a time and will either store the rest for later or send it to the tidy-bowl man!
great post bro

Only thing I change on gear is the protein, I bump this up with something like 100-150grams per day and I'm gaining, actually this cycle I've been able to put on quite a lot of mass and dropped some fat. Small meals, 60-70g carbs each meal, 50-60g protein + 20-25g fat each meal has done womders for me. I'm no longer a high carb guy as carbs just made me fat, bloated and really fucked with my stomach.

thanks for the input hammertime. maybe im eating too much but boldenone makes me sooo hungry that it is hard to resit.

Top Bottom