Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

putting on size as a femle

bestrong89

please withhold your judgment.
I was a natural female figure competitor but do not like the look of the natural muscle. my goal is to create a muscular physique so I can compete with the IFBB and figure competitor. I am 6 weeks into a cycle of equipoise I think I have made gains I will be getting a DEXA scan done on the 5th December to see if I have gained any muscle. I am currently in offseason and have 8 months till i shred again.

I train heavy
on around 2000cal 170g protein
70kg
I'm 168cm
around 18% body fat
28 years old
female

any advice on best cycle to achieve a larger physique.

i only stepped off stage 8 weeks ago so im trying to reverse diet out, 3000cal i couldn't imagine that, in a good way i love eating food.

that's true, i sort of did all of my own research before starting on this cycle. I feel like eq is the only injectable women can do . just trying to work out if there is even a better option for super sizing. also is it correct that i need the same time off that i was on for? im running 75mg for 8 weeks. your being very helpfull thank you. there are not may people i can talk to about this as everyone is very judgmental, i love female bodybuilders haha

that's true, i sort of did all of my own research before starting on this cycle. I feel like eq is the only injectable women can do . just trying to work out if there is even a better option for super sizing. also is it correct that i need the same time off that i was on for? im running 75mg for 8 weeks. your being very helpfull thank you. there are not may people i can talk to about this as everyone is very judgmental, i love female bodybuilders haha

Time off is reputed to be cycle length + PCT. So if a cycle was 8 weeks and PCT 3 weeks then you have another 11 weeks off (8+3) before going back on.

I'm not sure what's to be judgemental about - you lift weights and workout. Same as a guy. No big deal.

i was under the impression that women don't need to do a cycle of PCT because we need our estrogen to rise after cycle.

Top Bottom