Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting OSTA SARMs in juice/few other SARMs

mreze

Starting an OSTA SARMS cycle. Tried it for the first time today. Not terrible tasting, but I saw some posts about people putting it in grapefruit juice.

Will grapefruit juice/orange juice denature it in any way or it is OK to take it this way?

From everything I've been reading, there appear to be minimal side effects and shutdown from OSTA.

Heading to a beach vacation in 6 weeks and looking to cut some fat and maybe add a little lean muscle.

Doing 12.5 mg today and tomorrow to see how I react, then planning on 25 mg ED for the rest of the week, switching to 20 mg ED after that.

I also have some S4, but a little leery of taking it due to vision sides. Might try putting in 25 mg 5/2 but waiting until after the first week on OSTA. Will 25 mg produce any results? I see most dosing looks like 50 mg.

For the people who had vision sides from the S4, did they completely go away after stopping use? Anyone run into anything permanent?

Any other comments on this plan?

Top Bottom