Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pushing past your plateau

markrockweells

[FONT=&quot]I just started my blast about a week ago. I know this question has been asked a hundred times, but I’m still not sure.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Has taking orals at the end of a blast really “pushed you past that plateau”?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I only ask because that’s the answer I always get and I’ve done it and honestly notice and feel them much more during the beginning or middle. Obviously Adrol will have more of an effect then Anavar.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It just seems like myostatin will negate the effects at the end more then the beginning. Then some will say even more reason to use them at the end, but is it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

the reason you see cycles with orals to finish is they copy/paste what competitors do. and the reason competitors use orals and short acting esters is FLEXIBILITY ahead of a show. meaning they can swap things in and out as they see fit vs. long esters which take weeks to be out of the system.

Top Bottom