Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push pull legs

Ectospective

On push days I start with chest then shoulders then tris

But

I complete all chest excersises
Then shoulders
Then tris
This is wrong isn’t it 🤭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

push/pull/legs is a great 3 day split

the only thing to watch out for is overtraining your shoulders. when you do the push then pull splits within 2 days of each other you are pounding your shoulders a lot. this is why 50% of guys in the gym who lift big boy weight have some sort of rotator problem

push/pull/legs is a great 3 day split

the only thing to watch out for is overtraining your shoulders. when you do the push then pull splits within 2 days of each other you are pounding your shoulders a lot. this is why 50% of guys in the gym who lift big boy weight have some sort of rotator problem

Ahhh it’s the best split I’ve done period. I’m really reacting to it.
This was yesterday’s push routine, how does that look to you Steve
Cheers

Db bench 4x6-8
Standing DB press 4x6-8
Incline bench 4x6-8
Side lateral raises 3x6-8
Dips/extension 3x8
Flie machine 3x8-12
Rear delt 3x8-12

Superset
Rope extension/dip chair 3x8-12

I also finish off EVERY workout legs as well with 3 sets of face pulls for rotation in my shoulders

your volume is pretty high. don't over do it man. remember your goals with building muscle are to break down the muscle fibers and then get ample sleep to repair them stronger.

if your goals are just to kill that shit to relieve stress than that is a different story. i see a lot of guys in the gym when i get there and still there when i leave, and that is including my 15 minutes of stretching. and they look like SHIT. if they would cut down on the volume and lift the right way and sleep the right way their results would be way better

On push days I start with chest then shoulders then tris

But

I complete all chest excersises
Then shoulders
Then tris
This is wrong isn’t it 🤭

Don't over think it. Are you adding muscle and getting stronger? If so it works

your volume is pretty high. don't over do it man. remember your goals with building muscle are to break down the muscle fibers and then get ample sleep to repair them stronger.

if your goals are just to kill that shit to relieve stress than that is a different story. i see a lot of guys in the gym when i get there and still there when i leave, and that is including my 15 minutes of stretching. and they look like SHIT. if they would cut down on the volume and lift the right way and sleep the right way their results would be way better

I seem to be coping well with the volume
Will def tone it down if I feel it’s too much

100%[emoji1320]
I tend to overthink then confuse and second guess the shit out my self lol
Cheers mob

Cool. You won't be the first. The guys I saw arguing about super slow protocol and not having any muscle.

Kick ass.

Top Bottom