Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purchase t-400 by dekanall good?

bigwv

purchase t-400 by dekanall good?

I bought a few bottles of t-400 lot # TT002 exp. mayo2003. My ass has been really sore for last couple of days. Is it unclean or is it fake or do they put something in it? Thanks bigwv

The alcohol content has to be really high to get all that test into one cc, that's what's causing all the pain. If you're doin' just a test cycle mix it with a low dose roid like ganabol. That will make the shot a lot less painful.

IM ON MY SECOND BOTTLE NOW OF THE SAME LOT #. ITS GREAT SHIT. BE READY TO BLOAT THOUGH. HEATING IT HELPS A LITTLE. IM DOIND 1.5CC EVERY 3 DAYS. BOTH CHEEKS ARE KILLING ME. IVE GONE FROM 170# TO 189# IN 7 WEEKS. BENCH HAS GONE FROM 275# TO 335# AND GETTING STRONGER. I BENCH 275# FOR 6-7 NOW. BUT THATS 1200 MG EVERY 6 DAYS AND 300GRAMS OF PROTIEN A DAY.

Your stuff is good! I just picked up 2 bottles of the same and the guys who have used this before me had FANTASTIC results. This stuff sure does hurt like hell!! I am taking 1cc every 3 days and unfortunately not mixing it with anything. PAIN!!! Get ready to grow!!

During my last cycle, I blended 1cc of T400 with 2cc's of Denkall Ultragan...it diminishes the subsequent pain, and worked very well to bring out vascularity, and muscle hardness. ONLY ONE BOUT OF "TEST FLU" IN 10 WEEKS!

Top Bottom