Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled PC/Chode Muscles???

Roc86

Ok fellas, just curious if anyone else has gotten this. I havent ever taken AAS or Ephedrine. Ive gotten my prostate checked and its normal size. For the past pew months my PC muscle (gooch, chode, between sack and asshole etc) has been feeling almost stretched. Its just constantly tight or whatever and borderline sore.

It is REALLY fucking annoying, because whenever I got to exert any real strength, quick movement, flip out and yell , whatever I feel this awareness in that area and yeah ... Its kind of affected my training etc.

Just wondering if anyones had this happen ... I guess it is possible, considering all muscles can be injured, but shit this ones annoying. By the way, I have NOT taken any time off the gym whatsoever and I operate a front end loader all day so I do alot of sitting on my ass. Help me out dogs

If you sit all day it's very possible that you have a tight psoas muscle as well as a tight iliacus muscle. They are the major flexors of the trunk. However when you sit all day, those muscles are in a constant state of contraction, hence being tight. It attaches to the lesser trochanter of the femur, which is on the inside part of the thigh. Maybe that's what you're feeling. It's very common among people that sit a lot.

Roc86 said:
Ok fellas, just curious if anyone else has gotten this. I havent ever taken AAS or Ephedrine. Ive gotten my prostate checked and its normal size. For the past pew months my PC muscle (gooch, chode, between sack and asshole etc) has been feeling almost stretched. Its just constantly tight or whatever and borderline sore.

It is REALLY fucking annoying, because whenever I got to exert any real strength, quick movement, flip out and yell , whatever I feel this awareness in that area and yeah ... Its kind of affected my training etc.

Just wondering if anyones had this happen ... I guess it is possible, considering all muscles can be injured, but shit this ones annoying. By the way, I have NOT taken any time off the gym whatsoever and I operate a front end loader all day so I do alot of sitting on my ass. Help me out dogs

you and your bf need to take it easy. try giving rather than receiving.

jk bro. you may have pulled a muscle, maybe a hernia, but i would go to the doctor to get some advice asap.

Top Bottom