Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pulled groin muscle how long toheal

sean

I pulled a groin muscle around a month ago and its not any better.ive never pulled a groin muscle before and am wondering if anybody on here has and has any info like how long to heal e.c.t.btw im still doing squats with about 25% less weight it bothers me a little when doing them but no more than if i just turn my leg in and out like trying to touch my knees and i realy feel it high up in my inner thigh from talking to other people im pretty sure thats what it is. sean

pulled a groin muscle beginning of last cycle

The doc fixed me up....muscle relaxer....and viox. Viox is the bomb....every now and then it flairs up...pop a couple of Viox and it vanishes.

Go to the doc....get viox and whatever muscle relaxer he'll prescribe.

genarr3 said:
I've been through that. If you continue to irritate the area it will never heal.

exactly......let it heal....as long as it takes

Groin muscle are difficult to heal. The only way for it to heal properly is rest. As in... stop doing squats!! The more you use it until it is properly healed, the longer it is going to take to get 100% again.

Top Bottom