Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nips

Gord

I've got what looks like the beginning of gyno. really sore and puffy nip. I'm not comming off a cycle and havent cycled in a long while. I'm thinking my natural test has somehow become to low but not sure. Sex drive is real low to but has been for years. Any sugestions besides seing the doc ? I'm making an apointment tomarrow but I think I'm gonna get passed off as some juice hungry meat head by the doc. I can't think of any other reason why I would have puffiness and inflamation in my nipple, can any of you? Maybe acne ? It doesn't look like it.

When i developed gyno i had no soreness or itchy sensations. I basically woke up one morning with a little knot under my right nipple. I thought nothing of it and a month later they were on both sides and much bigger.

If you think your getting gyno DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Don't make the mistake i did. Either see a doctor fast, or get some info on noveldex.

dork

I got puffy nipples also, but I have no itching sensation whatsoever. Im retaining allot of water from the test/decca and I thought thi was normal!

perhaps your whole body getting a little puffy from the deca <water retention> but your nipples themselves sholdnt be getting sore or puffy. Gyno is more than puffy, you get little hard knots under your nipples and it usally gets sore.

I would but I'm paranoid about this stuff. Its best to be safe than sorry. I don't think you want to spend 6k to get it removed and have scars left over from it. You should get it checked out. Some people say winny helps with it when your on deca but I've never had to try it. Just get it checked out by the doc.

my nips didn't even get puffy before the knots came around. I had no pre-gyno signs. Woke up, and it was there, that fucking little knot.

But hey, if you think you might be getting gyno, like i said do something. YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GET SURGERY!

Top Bottom