Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy Nipps

enacer420nj

I have slightly puffy nipples from my previous cycle which was almost a year ago. I ran Deca250 and TestE250, a week after my first shit they started to burn I ran arimidex until it went away and did standard PCT. They have never been the same, my bodyfat did go up so some of it is fat im hoping. The left nip is slightly puffier than the right. When i wear under armour it irritates the left side, very annoying. My questions are

#1 If I get Letrozole for my next cycle and run if for a few days will it help or is it too late?

#2 I was told to only do flat bench and incline press, as doing declines will make it look worse, true?

#3 I seem to have some lumps in a few differnt spots, is it true progesterone gyno needs estrogen to become activated, hence the aromtasing of test triggered the deca to cause this and can anything be done without surgery before i start my next Test250 EQ600 cycle?

Thanks!

try running some femera with a good does of vit b6(500+mg) with some bromo or dostinex as it could be progesterone/prolatin gyno
Ive also heard about winny only cycles clearing deca or tren gyno

enacer420nj said:
I have slightly puffy nipples from my previous cycle which was almost a year ago. I ran Deca250 and TestE250, a week after my first shit they started to burn I ran arimidex until it went away and did standard PCT. They have never been the same, my bodyfat did go up so some of it is fat im hoping. The left nip is slightly puffier than the right. When i wear under armour it irritates the left side, very annoying. My questions are

#1 If I get Letrozole for my next cycle and run if for a few days will it help or is it too late?

#2 I was told to only do flat bench and incline press, as doing declines will make it look worse, true?

#3 I seem to have some lumps in a few differnt spots, is it true progesterone gyno needs estrogen to become activated, hence the aromtasing of test triggered the deca to cause this and can anything be done without surgery before i start my next Test250 EQ600 cycle?

Thanks!

Letro could help with the puffiness even at a later stage like your situation.

I don't believe that doing decline will make it worse

I'm not sure about this one some of the vets might chime in;my opinion is that you could get progesterone gyno without taking something that causes estrogen gyno; i.e. you could just take deca and get progesterone gyno

run an AI (reccomend aromasin or AIFM, though letrozole is an option)
proviron or other DHT derivative
run a dopaminergic (cabaser, parlodel or selepryl)

do this before you cycle

yohimburn ES may also help if there is associated fatty tissue.

Top Bottom