Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nipples while on d-bol?? dose this happen to you d-bol lovers.

maxes21

ok i understand that your mostly going to see more water gain than muscle gain on d-bol.

right now im on my 10th day of d-bol-first week 20mg and the last 3 days at 25mg. i have gained alot of water since the start of this cycle,10-13lbs, my face has got bigger, i look alittle bloated but not much, and my nipple's are really starting to swell up,like a dome shape but they look more like they got pinched with some plyers,but with puffyness to them. there is no sensitivity to them at all, they dont itch and underneath the nipple i just plain soft tissue, no hardness what so ever,when my nipples get hard the puffyness goes away totaly.

my question is. when you bro's are on d-bol do your nipples get puffy just like i stated above and then go away after you stop with the d-bol, or do you think this is the early start of gyno?

i just finished a cycle of test and dbol and the same thing happened to my nipples that u describe ... as long as the nipples are not soar or itchy and dont have hard lumps under them its not gyno ... its just an increase in bodyfat and water retention that makes them look a bit "puffier"

i got that exactly.. No pain no soreness.. but there puffy... I did many cycles before but this happened as soon as i did dbol.. So there's something about dbol and puffy nipples...

I didn't get puffy nipples at 25mgs ed. But I did start to itch.
So I lowered the dosage back to 15mgs, it seems okay now. I'm soon comming off dbol and I'm GLAD!!

I have never had trouble with gyno but many of my friends have. In that situation I would definately take precautions and treat it as if it was gyno. Once you have it, it is difficult to get rid of. If I had to put a figure on it over the years out of all the bodybuilders I've known, I'd say 75% were prone to gyno.

I have a little bit of natural gyno from when I was younger. When ever I use Test or D-Bol my nips alwasy get very puffy but no other symptoms of gyno appear so it must be the water retention and it goes away after I get off

M18

I only did 10 days of Liqued Dbol. And I got puffy nipples. Sometimes they look normal and tight but most of the time they are puffy.
I tried a 25 x 5/8 pin to suck it out. But I couldn't bring myself to stick the pin in my nipple.
Hopefully after this current cycle and a few weeks of L-dex will kill the puffy tits.

Top Bottom