Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pubertal gyno (letro)

Darkos_Money

If i was chubby thruout my adolesence and have now trimmed down and i believe that i might have pubertal gyno or it could of course just be excess fat that hasnt come off. I am currently on 600 Mg Test E wk and 300 Mg Tren E wk 1.3 mg Letro ED. Does any one have any idea if letro will get rid of this? its not really a bad case and only really appears when i flex my pec?

Darkos_Money said:
If i was chubby thruout my adolesence and have now trimmed down and i believe that i might have pubertal gyno or it could of course just be excess fat that hasnt come off. I am currently on 600 Mg Test E wk and 300 Mg Tren E wk 1.3 mg Letro ED. Does any one have any idea if letro will get rid of this? its not really a bad case and only really appears when i flex my pec?

Once the gyno has been there for a long time, it's not a guarantee that letrozole will help get rid of it. If you want full potential of a gyno cure, I suggest getting off the cycle and running letrozole. There are people who have gotten rid of gyno with letrozole + nolvadex that's been there since puberty; however, it's on a case by case basis.

Q#1
So it would be cool to run my letro through out the cycle in to PCT when Done that Continue For time off (8 weeks) with Nolva and letro .

Q#2
I am under impression that Nolva and Letro should not be run while on Tren can you elaborate on that for me or if i am mistaken let me know as well Thanks
DArko

Darkos_Money said:
Q#1
So it would be cool to run my letro through out the cycle in to PCT when Done that Continue For time off (8 weeks) with Nolva and letro .

Q#2
I am under impression that Nolva and Letro should not be run while on Tren can you elaborate on that for me or if i am mistaken let me know as well Thanks
DArko

Q1) yes you can run the letrozole the whole cycle, but it's not going to guarantee that your gyno goes away since you've had it for so long.

Q2) Correct. If you have tren in the cycle just run letrozole; you can go with the letro + nolva combo when you're a few weeks past PCT.

KingQuadz said:
why not run nolva and tren @ the same time????

nolva upregulates the progesterone receptor, trenbolone is a progestin. thats why.

odd as it sounds, even though tren does not aromatize its better to add an AI if there are issues (AI's reduce progesterone receptor expression).

gyno on tren only cycles is not as common, because it tends to suppress the HPGA rather quickly. gyno AFTER tren cycles is quite common as free test and oestrogen come back in to play.

you might say the ground work is laid during cycle and when normal/high oestrogen returns with recovery of the HPGA then the gyno expresses itself because of oestrogenic agonism

does that only apply when running tren alone, I'm running Tren/sust/EQ/Winny, have been taking 20mg Aromasin and 20mg Nolva ED, should I drop the nolva and save it for PCT?

KingQuadz said:
does that only apply when running tren alone, I'm running Tren/sust/EQ/Winny, have been taking 20mg Aromasin and 20mg Nolva ED, should I drop the nolva and save it for PCT?

That also applies when you run tren in a stack, not just alone. I would drop the nolva and save it for PCT. If you have gyno symtoms go with letrozole.

Top Bottom