Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psychological effect of test on you?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
When you are on test, do you feel like there is a boost in confidence, well being, overall personal drive and initiative? And not because your lifts are going up in the gym, i mean do you think those benefits psychological benefits listed above would be happening regardless of whats going on in the gym?

Yes i noticed it a lot, i would strut knowing i was on steroids, but really i just felt fucking good about everything.

When i was taking double dose of tren, the prohormone kind, i was driving and yelling fuck you to everybody else driving that were looking at me, not realizing that they were only looking at me because my head was out the window and i was screaming fuck you. On test i was all smiles and everything was jus fuckin great.

hahahaaha , yes I feel the same way as you both - when on test clear thoughts , overall happiness , less moody , better sex etc.. Tren... will be left out of my protocols in the near future, shut me down hard and made me a raging maniac to everyone and a straight up beast in the gym. Can't deal with the way tren makes me feel - its not safe for my freedom.

Typically if a guy is pushing my buttons I always walk away or as much as possible, however on Testosterone the chances of me walking away are slightly decreased. I always have more energy to spare when I am on cycle.

Good. Im probably going to start HRT later this summer, Im guessing it will be 200mg/wk test cyp, and while thats not "cycle" doses for me it would make a difference psychologically from what you bors are saying.

the first time i did it was the worst. i think it was because i wasn't sure what to expect or how to handle it. i put a hole through two doors in two weeks. not to mention i lost my girlfriend at the time because for some reason i kept thinking she was cheating on me. anyways after that first cycle i didn't notice the psychological effects as much. however this cycle has me trippin out for no reason again too, it's weird cuz it's not anything i haven't done before. it's easier to catch yourself once you know what it's like, thank god. i would be pissed if i had to start stocking up on doors again! lol

Typically if a guy is pushing my buttons I always walk away or as much as possible, however on Testosterone the chances of me walking away are slightly decreased. I always have more energy to spare when I am on cycle.

ok gotta know who the chick is in your avatar. pron star?

Yes. I could tell a tremendous difference from being off three years and then going back at it. It did help alot confidence wise.

Top Bottom