Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL large order

roul

I’m gonna place a large order for PSL
I need to know if they will split the order or send it all at once because I'm in and out of my home because I travel for business and I don't want my wife find in the package. also do they make the packages discreet in case she does fine it? I have a nosy wife :)

I need to know if they will split the order or send it all at once because I'm in and out of my home because I travel for business and I don't want my wife find in the package. also do they make the packages discreet in case she does fine it? I have a nosy wife :)

sometimes they split sometimes its together, depends on the size

all PSL packs are discreet and safe dont worry PSL is very legit

PSL does split packages but thats for your security and safety
Puritysourcelabs approved and I've used them for 10 years+

Puritysourcelabs the most legitimate brand around, Euro pharma has the best testosterone I've seen in a long time, high quality and good COAs

PSL is GOAT!

Always contact them and ask

Top Bottom