Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL delivery time

Teg

Is anyone else having to wait a long time for their PSL orders to show up as being sent? I’m not complaining I just want to see if anyone else is having issues. It’s been over 10 days since I ordered and I haven’t received a tracking number or confirmation that order has been sent. I really like their products just curious what others have experienced. Ty

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Mine was just sitting at my local post office over 10 days they kept telling me it was waiting to be processed ,, I called that 800 number on the usps website I don’t know what they done but it was delivered the next day !

I heard the USPS post office is having issues with everyone, it takes forever to get local packs. I ordered a flash light a month ago, waited 18 days for delivery!

Is anyone else having to wait a long time for their PSL orders to show up as being sent? I’m not complaining I just want to see if anyone else is having issues. It’s been over 10 days since I ordered and I haven’t received a tracking number or confirmation that order has been sent. I really like their products just curious what others have experienced. Ty

"have no worries, you are in good hands there may be some delays with updates between different departments because of geographical locations and different time zones, furthermore the postal service has been completely unpredictable with just about each and every single service available, please remain patient and be sure to check your spam folder or log on to the ordering site to check for order updates. if you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to open up a ticket, do not create multiple tickets to avoid confusion, only Converse back and forth with the original ticket if you decide to open one". Thank you..

Top Bottom