Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Delivery

Teg

Does anyone know what’s up with PSL deliveries? They sent me a tracking number almost 5 days ago. When I check on it it says label printed but not yet received at post office. I understand things a slow at the post office but they are not that slow. There’s no way they dropped it off yet and I’m ok with that just don’t lie about it. Some of us are on schedules and can’t wait for 20 days to receive our orders.

Let me know if anyone else has had this problem with Purity Source Labs.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

the post office budget was recently slashed ahead of the election on purpose so everyone's mail is delayed and being lost. the new postmaster general never even worked for a post office in his life and he was put in charge and he owns stock in Amazon and other shipping companies that compete with USPS so he is trying to fuck everyone to make more $$$.. sad but that is the world we live in right now in this fucked up country

it is a huge problem for all of us, my advice is get used to it till atleast January. it took me 5 weeks to get a package recently that was supposed to take 3 days

Does anyone know what’s up with PSL deliveries? They sent me a tracking number almost 5 days ago. When I check on it it says label printed but not yet received at post office. I understand things a slow at the post office but they are not that slow. There’s no way they dropped it off yet and I’m ok with that just don’t lie about it. Some of us are on schedules and can’t wait for 20 days to receive our orders.

Let me know if anyone else has had this problem with Purity Source Labs.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Have you, crazy idea, thought of contacting THEM FIRST?

Top Bottom