Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl

Deskyriel

can’t complain about anything
they got me my pack is within about eight days which is super fast compare to other sources that I've used. They are very professional. very high quality source
Communication & Ordering process was smooth very clear with their instructions on how to pay
Delivery & Packaging was good fast shipping and discreet
Products Ordered was sustanon and primobolan
Product results and effectivenes was great hard to find real primo but this stuff is making me ripped

they got me my pack is within about eight days which is super fast compare to other sources that I've used. They are very professional. very high quality source
Communication & Ordering process was smooth very clear with their instructions on how to pay
Product results and effectivenes was great hard to find real primo but this stuff is making me ripped

nice! primobolan from euro pharma PSL is good stuff

Great review for PSL

Top Bottom