Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pseudo gyno

roobie23

31 y.o bf around 15% Since my mid twenties I've always had a slight pseudo gyno problem. Never had steroid gyno no hard lumps or anything. My issue is its a hormonal thing its more like water than fat and having naturaly large pecs, side on my chest looks like proper moobs. Even if I get my bf low still have water (not lumps) under my nips.
I've done some research and can't seem to find much info. I was thinkin of letro?. Basically just lookin for a bit of advice. Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

Pseudo gyno..just pm wootoom..he is very experienced with gyno..bc he has big ole bitch tits...and btw your wife needed some dick woot so I gave it to her ...had to have her wear.a plastic bag though! For my sake. Ya know..you cant fuck her either

All information is for entertainment purpose only and is not valid for real life use in any manner..Gear 63 is a role playing web based persona!

Don't let that piece of shit work you up bro he's not coming back here ever.

Look up the prami/letro stack. C.K. has a big thread on it here, just search it and see what you think

Roobie...that's not a response to you ...I was trolling on the mod wootoom...bc he said I couldnt say one more thing or he would nan me...so I said like ten..in different threads..and even.started one....now Im waiting to hear from his response to my PM..and them Im gonna delete the EF app and never waste my time here again..

And you probably dont give a shit what I say...but prami has ALOT of.sides...consider caber in its place..and Tbh Letro..should be.able.to defeat the.problem.within a week

The addition of masteron would be ideal for you to run along side of your other compounds ..this.will help substantially with the water and E2 control

Top Bottom