Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Will it shut down my natural test?

Magar6

Hi guys,

I have a newbie question and I apologise in advance. I have never taken AAS before.

My goal is to take 25mg of Proviron daily for 10 weeks. I am not planning to take any other AAS or test with this.

My goals are:

1. To see how my body reacts to a highly androgenic steroid. From my reading, Proviron seems a good choice because it is relatively mild. In particular I want to see if my body will get acne as a result of the androgens.

2. I want to become super horny and hard, and be able to recover fast after having sex (not having to wait 24 hours until I ride the horse again). I don't have erectile dysfunction and I don't have libido problems (and my natural test levels are average within the normal range), however I have a girlfriend who is super horny and I would love to match her high libido levels, especially on weekends when we have a lot of time together.

3. I go to the gym regularly and lift weights, but my immediate goal is not to gain mass by AAS. That's why I don't mind choosing Proviron even though I know that it will not help me gain mass.

MY question is:

At the end of this 10 week cycle, do you think there is a big risk that the Proviron will shut down my natural test production, requiring me to do a PCT?

Many thanks for any help.

(I know some of you will say I am using steroids for the wrong reason (sex), but in my opinion I don't see that my goal is any less legitimate than yours. I prefer to have more hot times in bed more than I prefer to get huge.)

how old are you chief?

1. all AAS suppress HPTA
2. proviron isn't androgenic at all, not sure where you got that from.
3. if you want to wake up your hrum faster then use caber which suppresses prolactin which is a useless hormone to males, forget anabolic steroids

Last edited:
Proviron is purely androgenic. It isn't anabolic.

It's mildly suppressive -- about equal to SARMS.

Proviron is purely androgenic. It isn't anabolic.

androgenic /anabolic ratio

Proviron(Mesterolone)-----------------------30-40------100-150

I don't understand why people think its purely androgenic? is it because its a DHT? serious question

but anyway that's besides the point. taking proviron just cause he wants to bang his gf all the time is retarded

Its not advised that Proviron be used when not used in conjunction with another steroid, as it too is quite suppressive of natural testosterone, leading to all sorts of future complications upon discontinuation. Ranging from loss of libido or erectile dysfunction all the way up to infertility. One would not be aware of such dangers because Proviron fulfills most of the functions of normal levels of testosterone.

Its not advised that Proviron be used when not used in conjunction with another steroid, as it too is quite suppressive of natural testosterone, leading to all sorts of future complications upon discontinuation. Ranging from loss of libido or erectile dysfunction all the way up to infertility. One would not be aware of such dangers because Proviron fulfills most of the functions of normal levels of testosterone.

lol huh? where did you copy and paste that from?

I will admit I have never taken proviron alone but I highly doubt you would become infertile from taking it or it would be 'dangerou's as you put it lol. come on bro. in actuality taking proviron by itself wouldn't do a damn thing for you aside from dry you out and harden things up. you definitely need to add something androgenic to it to give it a kick in a bodybuilding sense.

lol huh? where did you copy and paste that from?

I will admit I have never taken proviron alone but I highly doubt you would become infertile from taking it or it would be 'dangerou's as you put it lol. come on bro. in actuality taking proviron by itself wouldn't do a damn thing for you aside from dry you out and harden things up. you definitely need to add something androgenic to it to give it a kick in a bodybuilding sense.

Yes, it was cut and pasted from some " expert."
I've never been a fan of proviron. In theory it's oral masteron but I feel fine with masteron thrown in my cycles. For some reason I felt like crap both times I used proviron. Some guys swear by proviron. Nasser loved it! He said it helped off season gains tremendously being that it blocks sex hormone binding globulin. He ran very high doses of androgens so there must be something to it. In regards to running it solo, I see no advantage .

Thanks guys for all your helpful comments.

I will reflect about taking the Proviron with TREN to give me a boost (and this combo will hopefully give me a MASSIVE libido due to the high androgenic content).

I want to go crazy with my girlfriend in bed, multiple sessions with many orgasms. I want to have amazing hot times ahead, chasing her around the bedroom with my horny body.

wait a second so you don't care about building mass or bodybuilding but you are taking tren?

tren is for advanced lifters, its not something to take lightly at all..

i would actually suggest taking natural supplements like T Stack Rx for example which will give you aggression and a boost in libido without any sides or suppression. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html <<< click that to learn more and get the links and codes for great deals on it

Top Bottom