Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Will it shut down my natural test?

Thanks guys for all your helpful comments.

I will reflect about taking the Proviron with TREN to give me a boost (and this combo will hopefully give me a MASSIVE libido due to the high androgenic content).

I want to go crazy with my girlfriend in bed, multiple sessions with many orgasms. I want to have amazing hot times ahead, chasing her around the bedroom with my horny body.

Pramipexole is the compound to stack with tren for multiple orgasms.

Make sure to train in the gym since you're taking tren. It's hardcore!

Using steroids with the sole purpose of increasing sex drive Alone is not the right reason for using them. You can increase you libido and sex drive naturally by using the right types of products, and that is what you should be doing. Shutting down your HPTA for more sex is counterproductive because your sex drive will probably tank when you come off anyways from being shutdown.

You should run Test Stack, which will elevate your sex drive considerably. The reviews have shown just how powerful it is for rock hard erections, powerful orgasms, and increased stamina in the bedroom. That makes more sense for your goal than using steroids

You can get more info here http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

androgenic /anabolic ratio

Proviron(Mesterolone)-----------------------30-40------100-150

I don't understand why people think its purely androgenic? is it because its a DHT? serious question

but anyway that's besides the point. taking proviron just cause he wants to bang his gf all the time is retarded

I agree about the intention, but wherever you got that ratio from, it's wrong. Proviron is pure androgen with virtual no anabolic (nitrogen retention) qualities. It will increase hardness and improve libido but will not build very much muscle, if at all. Masteron is similar.

I agree about the intention, but wherever you got that ratio from, it's wrong. Proviron is pure androgen with virtual no anabolic (nitrogen retention) qualities. It will increase hardness and improve libido but will not build very much muscle, if at all. Masteron is similar.

the ratio is correct nelson. you can look it up yourself .. but its a perfect example of what you see on paper doesn't mean its true as proviron is a DHT.

the most androgenic common steroid is halo (aggression), proviron doesn't even come close... halo is 15X more androgenic than testosterone

Top Bottom