Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron vs Arimidex vs Nolvadex during test cycle

Proviron vs Arimidex vs Nolvadex

• Proviron

Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 59 60.8%
  • Nolvadex

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters

deep84

What do u guys say will be most effective against water retention and gyno for a beginners cycle of test-e 500mg/week? Or what is the best stack combination?

I wouldn't run it the entire time, Id wait a week or two into it and you could run A-dex at about .5mg EOD if you are just being careful.

Can we get your stats, age, height, weight, body fat, years training.

-Legacy

I wouldn't run it the entire time, Id wait a week or two into it and you could run A-dex at about .5mg EOD if you are just being careful.

Can we get your stats, age, height, weight, body fat, years training.

-Legacy

I am 39 yrs, 5ft 7in, 165 lbs, BF 17%. Training from 3 yrs (4 mnths was off in between) . Diet is upto the mark, workout 3 days wts 3 days cardio,

right now on clen(2 weeks on/off) and t4(3 weeks on /off) cycle

Aromasin(!) as needed at night. Some get by with 12.5mg E3d, some need 12.5mg ED or more.

You can add proviron if you have the cash, it's a great stack with test, but it won't completely eliminate estrogen sides for some. Try 50-75mg ED.

this poll should be multiple choice....

0.5mg EOD of arimidex keeps me dry on up to 500mg test (i haven't gone over that yet).

aiding proviron at 50mg ED to that combo is great though. raging libido, more muscle hardness, fat burning qualities if your cutting, even better sense of well being, better results basically.

i prefer adex0.5 mon and thurs thruout cycle and add proviron middle of cycle up till pct.

I ran 50mg proviron throughout and .25adex everyday and loved the results i was getting. little water and great muscle hardness and definition.

I concur, combine a small dosage of Arimidex with a moderate dosage of Proviron for the greatest results and least amount of side-effects.

I concur, combine a small dosage of Arimidex with a moderate dosage of Proviron for the greatest results and least amount of side-effects.

I agree.

Oh, yeah...and one more thing...

Nolvadex BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

provi or the better mastron, never have run an AI...

Top Bottom