Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron vs Arimidex vs Nolvadex during test cycle

Proviron vs Arimidex vs Nolvadex

• Proviron

Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 59 60.8%
  • Nolvadex

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
can i do proviron and adex together for the last 5 weeks of test-e (500mg/wk) cycle. i have been taking adex right from 1st week @ 0.5 E3D. I am in my 8th week now. Going to 12 week cycle.

Sure, I would have started proviron way earlier bc of the benefits from it but sure start it up, if u experience low estrogen sides reduce the adex, you'll be able to tell how ur body reacts and what u need to adjust.. u may be able to stop the adex all together if the proviron is working for u. it really depends on how prone u r to the estrogen sides of test. experiment and ull know how to control estrogen on other cycles. ask us any questions if needed.

On my recent cycle of 500 test 400 EQ and 40mg dbol, my nips started getting sore and itchy around week 3. I did 2.5mg Letro eod and that shit cleared up quick. I had the letro as some left over. Now running 75mg proviron and that shit is awesome.

I use proviron 50mg threw out cycle and aromasin if i get itchy nips 12.5mg ed for like 3 days and no more itchy nips.

this poll should be multiple choice....

0.5mg EOD of arimidex keeps me dry on up to 500mg test (i haven't gone over that yet).

aiding proviron at 50mg ED to that combo is great though. raging libido, more muscle hardness, fat burning qualities if your cutting, even better sense of well being, better results basically.

I tend to agree...I love the AI's but Proviron has some nice positives on its own too.

i m planing to use proviron during (1-8test e 500mg ed with 1-4dianabol 30mg ed )cycle and arimidex every other day during also .... stop it and after two weeks last test inj want start a 4 week pct with nollva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/25/25

Top Bottom