Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron takes place of nolva?

nolva sisnt save me from developing flap jack titties, its a crap shoot i guess. when it comes to picking the right drugs for ones self

I hear that... I am taking only 300mg of prop a week, but because of tren, I want to switch over to proviron to try it to see if I can close the deal any faster when enjoying my lady friends company :)

griznuts2004 said:
I know proviron is good for libido and is classified as an anti-e.

Are you sure about that? You might want to take a closer look, it is classified as a steroid, almost a pure androgen with little to no anabolic effects.

It is not an anti-e, and if you are using it as such, I would compare it to the 'pull out' method of birth control.

georgie24 said:
damn you! people say it is, some people say it isnt..only one way to find out!!!!!

Don't listen to me, look it up yourself...but you'll find it isn't an anti-e and in fact is a steroid.

It works great as a libido booster during and post cycle.

It never did shit for me as an aromatase inhibitor.

TxLonghorn said:
you'll find it isn't an anti-e and in fact is a steroid.

Though it may help libido, it is not an anti-e, and it can still have a negative effect when trying to use it for PCT. Negative meaning it will hinder your HPTA not speed you along. I have had bloodwork done and it definately kept my HPTA from recovering. Libido is one thing, hardening and toning is one thing, but anti e or PCT is not what it should be used for. ummm. despite what others tell you on other sites, LongHorn is right. I know from experience. I dropped the Prov and had bloodwork checked again in a month, test levels were recovering much quicker, so I know the prov is suppressive.

Receiving misinformation is another reason it is important to have your doctor check your blood from time to time. Hopefully he is a Doc you can telll the truth to. My doc wont prescribe or condone, but he doesn't judge either. So I can tell him what my cycle was like, what week it is, what I am looking for in my blood, etc... In fact, I would go out on a limb and say bloodwork is the single most important thing to consider if you are serious about cycling and you care about your health.

Most of those visits I pay with cash, and I dont want a receipt. :qt:

Top Bottom