Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron stacked with SARM's

B

bigorse

hey guys

would running a DHT steroid like proviron along side a SARM like MK 2866 or LGD 4033 icnrease their effectiveness as an anabolic by increasing SHBG and having more free test? or would it simply just result in the "hardening" of the muscles?

im currently running MK 2866 and S4 which i will start a log on and was just wondering if proviron would be a good addition to my next sarm cycle (lean bulk).

cheers

I've never taken SARMS but I always take proviron. It binds up the SHBG and adds a little hardness. Also it adds to sex drive which is just a bonus. I pretty much stay on proviron and have blood tests every 3 months. The ONLY time my liver enzymes were slightly high was when I didn't stop my winstrol 4 weeks prior to labs. So, I really like proviron

Proviron is a great steroid. Not used it for years though... I harden up on it in days and it gives a big boost in sexual areas too :D

Proviron is a great steroid. Not used it for years though... I harden up on it in days and it gives a big boost in sexual areas too :D

Elvia have you ran proviron during pct? I've used it during cycle but never during pct, I've saw where guys claim no suppression and that it assists in pct

Cheers for he relplys guys, I have no aas experience only used sarms. From what I have read proviron is only very slighly liver toxic and can be used at moderate-high doses without any significant suppression. In theory the extra free test from SHBG would enhance the benefit of sarms, can any confirm this or give me some ideas on why/not it would enhance sarms.
Might run a log with proviron and Lgd 4033 in a few cycles time if there decent evidence supporting proviron usage with sarms

I imagine that proviron would be good at keeping LGD gains "dry" as from what I have seen it can be a bit of a "wet" sarm

Elvia have you ran proviron during pct? I've used it during cycle but never during pct, I've saw where guys claim no suppression and that it assists in pct

I wouldn't use proviron during pct. But in a cycle yes I fully recommend it. If I were using it ed in a cycle though I would go with 25-50mg.

I think its a bad idea during PCT. Its still an oral AAS and has an effect on HPTA.

Proviron is NOT a substitute for a true AI....never.

Get the real deal if you intend to use it (make sure it is a prescription).

Top Bottom