Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron and sex drive

sezar

hi people im from jordan 25 year old and new here this my first thread.
i have questions about proviron , im not budy building person i just have problem with libido and erection, i went to the doctor and he told me to take proviron 25mg 4 tablets a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening after eating, germany made by bayer schering company

i would like to know how long it takes to kick in ? this my second day and i don't feel anything,
does it do the job? the doctor said i have to take it for 2 months? will i go to normal and enjoy sex after i stop it?
please if anyone have experience with it please tell me

You would be better off using unleashed. Its a natural product that doesnt suppress you and will increase sex drive like proviron does. With proviron your body will get shutdown. So when you stop you will be worse off then when you started.

NTBM REP

Proviron is reletively safe but it is a hormonal drug and all hormonal drugs will suppress after a while. For long term libido elevation, UNLEASHED is a better way. They work similarly, but UNLEASHED does not suppress.

I think he is in Jordan. Would Unleashed be available there? Probably not.

Proviron will not shut him down and lowers SHBG to free up test just like Unleashed. I agree that herbs can be better than hormones but it's what he has available. And for the record, I like Unleashed and use it in PCT while also keeping some on hand for fun.

I think he is in Jordan. Would Unleashed be available there? Probably not.

Proviron will not shut him down and lowers SHBG to free up test just like Unleashed. I agree that herbs can be better than hormones but it's what he has available. And for the record, I like Unleashed and use it in PCT while also keeping some on hand for fun.[/QUOTE

Proviron is a steroid and while its very mild, longterm use can shut you down. I would choose something natural for longterm use. Unleashed would be my choice and they do ship internationally.

NTBM REP

thanks a lot guys for replies i appreciate that, so i understand that proviron is not permanently cure for erection and libido problem, well i will follow what my doctor says and if it didnt work i may ask about unleashed,
how long it takes for proviron to kick in?

thanks a lot guys for replies i appreciate that, so i understand that proviron is not permanently cure for erection and libido problem, well i will follow what my doctor says and if it didnt work i may ask about unleashed,
how long it takes for proviron to kick in?

It's doubtful your doctor will know about UNLEASHED or the effects of its ingredients. That's not an MD's area of expertise.

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me where I can get unleashed from?
I am in the UK. Tried googling it and couldn't find it anywhere.

Anyone got a link please?
I would like to try it myself if it is good for sex drive! :)

Unleashed is just a supplement like any other, just happens to be pushed hard by the reps on this board!! Mostly placebo! Providing taken eod at 25mg works amazingly and if used responsibly won't do you any long term damage! Like everything, it is abuse that causes the problems

Unleashed is just a supplement like any other, just happens to be pushed hard by the reps on this board!! Mostly placebo! Providing taken eod at 25mg works amazingly and if used responsibly won't do you any long term damage! Like everything, it is abuse that causes the problems

Finally!

Top Bottom