Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron pct

pup99

does anyone use proviron during a cycle anymore? or in their pct? i am getting ready to start a 10 wk test/eq cycle with dbol in the first 4 wks....does the proviron i already have have any place in the cycle? any input?

i never run a cycle without proviron... i never used it during pct and im on trt now but i never once used it during pct... 50 mg per day on cycle is what i always do

proviron can be added to any cycle. it is very mild and safe. does not cause liver strain

binds to SHBG.

proviron in pct is debated but i would not do it. the studies people reference were biased to push its use, but didn't apply to the way we cycle steroids in bodybuilding. until someone comes to me with iron clad proof that proviron didn't suppress them off cycle i won't recommend it. (haven't seen proof yet)

Proviron is a steroid. It's suppressive. You don't want to use anything suppressive in a PCT because it'll prevent you from recovering properly.

If you want to use proviron on cycle, that's fine. Don't use it in your PCT though

Top Bottom