Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron and lowering estrogen

TiylereMH

I've read some old studies showing that provider in is good for lowering estrogen levels. I had run blood work in my estrogen levels while on proviron was under 5
I then ran testosterone and my number shot up to almost a hundred. I was feeling some early signs of gynecomastia so then I went on proviron and felt better within 5 days
I haven't run blood work yet but I would suspect my estrogen came back down. Anyone with similar experiences?

porviron does have anti estrogen properties which are well known however it is NOT a replacement for an ai... there are some who have been able to run lower amount of aromasin or arimidex when they are using proviron but it is not a full out replacement for it...

I would not depend on proviron for your aromatase inhibitor entirely sir but it can be of great help

I've read some old studies showing that provider in is good for lowering estrogen levels. I had run blood work in my estrogen levels while on proviron was under 5
I then ran testosterone and my number shot up to almost a hundred. I was feeling some early signs of gynecomastia so then I went on proviron and felt better within 5 days
I haven't run blood work yet but I would suspect my estrogen came back down. Anyone with similar experiences?

proviron can be a light anti estrogen but it's nothing huge at all

if you do higher proviron dose you can control estrogen for sure though

Top Bottom