Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron to help recover mass?

Qucon

I'd like to use something that would help me with my muscle recovery. After a long injury I am getting back into the sport, and starting to regain my mass. Would like to use something non-steroidal – without complications to help me with that. Do you think Proviron would be helpful?

Proviron is a great compound, one of my favorites actually, but I would not expect anything serious from it. In terms of muscle building it will not help at all. It will boost libido, and will increase free testosterone levels, but not really much more than that. Maybe it will also have some hardening effect. Your best bet would be a stack of Cardarine GW and Ostarine – they will boost your performance and will help with muscle building without any side effects to be concerned about. All you will need later, is a nice natural testosterone booster after the cycle.

If you want something non-steroidal - proviron certainly wouldn't be a good option, as it is a steroid.

HGH or nutrobal would be a good option, like @stevesmi suggested. Neither effect testosterone production in any way.

HGH is great, the problem is finding a reputable source. 99% of HGH on the market is fake.

Nutrobal is very similar to HGH. It's an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. Unless you are 100% confident in your HGH source, I would get nutrobal instead
Nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Will nutrobal cause suppression? Shall I need to run a PCT? I like the idea of Proviron because there are no side effects, no PCT needed. What about nutrobal?

Will nutrobal cause suppression? Shall I need to run a PCT? I like the idea of Proviron because there are no side effects, no PCT needed. What about nutrobal?

nutrobal is not suppressive.

proviron can be suppressive, depending on dosage and length you run it.

I would say your best option is to stick to natty and use things like protein, creatine, HCGenerate or go with SARMs as a PED. SARMs will not cause the nasty side effects that steroids do.

Top Bottom