Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron guide please.

In the UK we go by mil. As in 1mil 2 mil 3 mil
1 mil being 250mg (NORMALY)
And being from USA you can t say much. You have fuel in gallons but have mph. Metric and imperial. Makes no sense lol.
So.of your going to be fussy 500mg of test e and 500mg of decades per week. May even be 600mg a week of decades of then300mg bottles come into stock.

I'm a Brit and live in Wales. Thanks for the actual info.

And the fuel thing?? Those are both imperial. It's the UK, where we live, that sells (now) in litres and has MPH lol

Bit odd you not used to hearing ml then. Its always know as ml to buy and talked about rather than the strengh/volume of drug inside. Where in wales anyways. I am from Swansea.

Everyone on here is familiar with ml. The issue is knowing the concentration. Some test is 200mg/ml, some is 250mg/ml, and some is even 400mg/ml. So 1ml is a completely different "dose" depending on the concentration of the gear.

I have said it be 250 or 300 version of deca and test be 250 or sus be 250. I haven't used sus for years I may give it a whirl again.

Top Bottom