Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron/Anavar/Primobolan cycle Comments

PLINT

Here is my baby:

1000 mgs Primobolan 1-16
50 mgs ed Anavar 1-8
50 mgs ed Proviron 1-16

Post Cycle is: Clomid 50 mgs for 2 weeks with AIFM, should i drop Proviron though since i have some AIFM on hand?

Looks like my gf's cycle. LOL, just kidding bro. It's a great cycle, will get very clean gains. I'd add 500 mg of test enan or cyp per week with AIFM. You wont bloat and the test will work very well with the primo and var for anabolism.

MR. BMJ said:
I have a crystal ball....and I see....yep....one happy AAS source$$$$$

BMJ

Exactly. Don't think for a minute that this doesnt have something to do with the recent surge of interest in anavar and primobolan. Any way you cut it, it's gonna be the priciest stuff in the product line. If the newbs only knew what they could so with the same amount of funds poured into simple test/tren cycles!!

With all respects to MR.BMJ. just want the some advice thanks.

Nope its not homebrewed.

From how I see it the only complaint is the test.
Since there is no test, would it be a good idea to up the primo more? Just wondering.

PLINT said:
With all respects to MR.BMJ. just want the some advice thanks.

Nope its not homebrewed.

From how I see it the only complaint is the test.
Since there is no test, would it be a good idea to up the primo more? Just wondering.
GEEZ! UP THE PRIMO! Why do all of you feel the need to use all these exotic cycles? I use Test deca and EQ off season and I compete way up there. I just do not get it.

Quad

Top Bottom