Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron aint that great doses and experiences

Hi bro I was reading a thread on the benefits of running dostinex .25mg 2x pw when off cycle or cruising, especially for older guys. benefits in focus and sexual recovery were noted and studies showed no Ill effects from long term use. What's your opinion on this?

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Feeling lethargic when using deca without an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline is very common.

Deca is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body. When you ejaculate, your body releases prolactin in a huge pulse and that's why you feel tired and sleepy after having sex.

I always recommend using a low dose of an anti-prolactin drug whenever using deca. 0.25mg EOD of cabergoline is a good dosage.

Prolactin is a hormone that regulates milk production in females. It's a hormone that actually isn't even needed by men. There will be no long term health issues with using an anti-prolactin drug.

Feeling lethargic when using deca without an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline is very common.

Deca is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body. When you ejaculate, your body releases prolactin in a huge pulse and that's why you feel tired and sleepy after having sex.

I always recommend using a low dose of an anti-prolactin drug whenever using deca. 0.25mg EOD of cabergoline is a good dosage.

Prolactin is a hormone that regulates milk production in females. It's a hormone that actually isn't even needed by men. There will be no long term health issues with using an anti-prolactin drug.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom