Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron aint that great doses and experiences

Ran proviron with aromasin while running a measly 200mg test my shlong and my joints are paying price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200 tren and ur running caber I do not think u will like the long term effect of too much caber for 200mg tren . Let me know how you feel. Im interested to see . Also what dose per week caber are u taking per week

No I'm not running caber. That's why the tren is low. Just having caber on hand is a wise move

- Used to lower SHBG

- Provides added muscle hardening.. results are dependent on dosage.

- Has anti-estrogen properties and sometimes used as an AI, but would not recommend if running compounds with high conversion to estrogen.

- Typically run 50-100mg daily. Don't have any science behind this, but I'd say it's say to run for extremely long periods of time.

Basically.. it's not going to be a huge addition to a cycle, it's something you can live without. But if you can afford it, adding it in would be worth while for its added benefits.

Caber is hard to find at times and very expensive. I just paid 170 for 8 weeks worth of it. Not sure if I'd want to stack it unless I can find a cheaper source. I got just to have after mid cycle bloods. I'm running tren/test too but I don't have promi to stack with due to a shipping error so I'm keeping my tren right at 200 and test at 500 to prevent it. Hopefully. My next I'm going get the promi and stack with it. So I'll know what's the deal with and without. Everyone is different so I'll see how I handle that combo

I live in Dubai and you can buy it over the counter at the pharmacy :) It's about 100usd for 8 x 0.5mg pills which lasts me 5 weeks so it's not too bad.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

What dose dostinex do you take and what dose is ur nandrolone wnd or test ur running it with just wondering. I find dostinex can quickly crash ur prolactin if u use it and dont have enough prolactin build up

I'm running .25mg dostinex EOD and .25mg Arimidex EOD on a 500 test p/300 tren a cutting cycle. Apart from sweats and more oily skin haven't had any negative sides at all. Strength, libido and performance still through the roof, about to come off after 16 weeks.

it is used with nandrolones because it offsets metabolization of DHN from those nandrolones, thus preventing deca dick

it is used with other steroids because it binds with SHBG and helps increase DHT without sides.. it is non liver toxic

not something you use alone to build muscle, but a great thing to stack into a cycle!
Hi bro I was reading a thread on the benefits of running dostinex .25mg 2x pw when off cycle or cruising, especially for older guys. benefits in focus and sexual recovery were noted and studies showed no Ill effects from long term use. What's your opinion on this?

Proviron is nice because it is not liver toxic and will enhance any cycle you run. On its own all it will really do is increase libido. Most guys dose anywhere between 25mg per day up to 100mg per day.

Top Bottom