Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron addition

juicyjuice85

gonna do a bulker of d-bol(4 weeks) test and equipose would adding proviron have much of a benifet to my gains i know that proviron is supposed to enhance testerone effect right

also would replacing the d-bol with anadrol for first 4 weeks be better, in begening and troow in the d-bol last 3 weeks
4th cycle gonna be a 16 weeker

gonna do a bulker of d-bol(4 weeks) test and equipose would adding proviron have much of a benifet to my gains i know that proviron is supposed to enhance testerone effect right

also would replacing the d-bol with anadrol for first 4 weeks be better, in begening and troow in the d-bol last 3 weeks
4th cycle gonna be a 16 weeker

It all depends on your goals and how you react to them bro. I would run the dbol as a front load. It will beef you up and add some fast size and strength gains. Add the proviron in at the end to lower shbg and bring the estrogen balance back to normal as in a cycle like this at the end is when both will get high.

It will enhance the effects as the eq is starting to work its magic. Proviron binds to the ar receptors so well it even binds to ar's in the fat cells. Using it at the end of this cycle will drop off the bloat from the dbol,possible lower bf%, further gains from the lowering of shbg and raising of free test,and also help make a recovery easy. Its all in the timing of the compounds and diet as well bro.

hey needtogetaas i also got a hcg question do u use it all troughout cycle or at end, and how much do u use
i have 4 boxs that are 2000 iu each think i got enough or do i need some more

hey needtogetaas i also got a hcg question do u use it all troughout cycle or at end, and how much do u use
i have 4 boxs that are 2000 iu each think i got enough or do i need some more

run eq at least 14 weeks. With that in mind I would start hcg around week 5 until a week past the end of the cycle. Run it at 500iu's ew.

Top Bottom