Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron

mytmo

How many of you are using proviron and how are you using it? I keep hearing about it and was wondering if I should add it to my upcoming sust/dball cycle. Thanks in advance!

I like it it keeps you from bloating so bad some argue that it hinders gains but I think the only gains it hinders is water gains. it also keeps estrogen to min and test level up.;)

Binds to androgen receptors

BoomBoom said:
I like it it keeps you from bloating so bad some argue that it hinders gains but I think the only gains it hinders is water gains. it also keeps estrogen to min and test level up.;)
Proviron DOES bind to androgen receptors of which Nolvadex and Arimadex DO NOT.
Binding to androgen receptors can very well inhibit gains. Its an AAS.

I have always had good results inc. it into a cylce but kneepads knows his shit. I don't think it is inhibiting enough to worry about it caus ethe good effect of it out way the bad in my book by far.:)

So would you guys recomend taking the proviron towards then of my cycle after the 5 week of dbol. Its going to be a 500mg sust for 10 weeks 25mg dbol for 5week cycle.:confused:

my proviron usage

I just started a 500mg week sus, 50 mg day dbol cycle yesterday. I am taking 25 mg of proviron \ day throughout and 10 mg of nolva throughout.

Top Bottom