Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron

Cornellius

Hi bros.
For some reason it seems that the number of opinions about how to use proviron are like the numbers of people on this board. I have searched a lot and got millions of way to use proviron.
Ok, I´m finishing my cycle this week and I wanna use proviron after the cycle to help loose excess estrogen and harden up.
Does proviron afect your endogenous test??? If it does I thing it would be counterproductive to use it after the cycle while you are trying to boost you endogenous test with clomid.
Any opinions are apreciated.
Thanks

i use prov at the end of a cycle to harden up. it is an anti estrogen so it will reduce water retention. i wouldnt use mid cycle i understand it cuts into gains....

hope this helps

------------------
diver3.gif

Does proviron afect your endogenous test???

Supposedly, not much at all if any. I used it for a month at the end of my last cycle, but I used it mainly for sex drive boosting, which it really wasnt useful much for.

------------------
Concieve, believe, achieve! Kaz

not at all...used in medicine to increase sex drive..but has no affect on endogenous test levels..it does not cut into gains..although tamoxifin may...I use it always

Since proviron reduces estrogen, it reduces the amount of water retention. This may cause one to appear to not be making the same amount of gains, but the only thing they will have less of is water.

Top Bottom