Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien to Muscle

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
Does anyone know if its possible to find out the amount of protien that needs to be taken in to yield one pound of muscle? Does this number change when on cycle?

your going to get differing answers and opinions all over the place on this... the problem is that so many people's bodies respond differently... for me, i've found that 2 grams per lb. has worked well for me... i get a little under 400 grams a day and it is spot on... it took me a long time of trial and error with numbers to figure it out... this number is based on a low fat and moderate to low carb diet... some people need higher quantities of those as well... some guys will tell you 1.5 grams per lb. is enough... i can't argue with that because their bodies react differently... my diet consists of mainly protein and i have mangaged to build muscle and cut fat this way... i wish i had a more definite answer for you but there really is not a clear definitive answer...

I agree with Dylan , your digestive system has alot to do with how your body assimilates protein, say you had steak for dinner , later you take a fast absorbing protein, you will not get the full benefit because the stomach is still absorbing the steak dinner you had,faster digesting foods should always come before the slower ones. Still it depends on Your BMR, how good of shape your in and a host of other things, everyone is different.

Top Bottom