Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protecting Yourself

chicho1234

Hey Bros I was just wondering if you could tell me what you use to protect your Kidneys, Liver, and help keep acne down?? When
do you take it and whats the dosage?? I know that Milk thistle is good for liver and saw palmetto is good for DhT coversion but I dont know when to take it and what dosages.
Thanks

:FRlol: you are fucking cracking me up with your double lifestyle, hollywood or ultra????.....hey who won last nights icon match

the Rock did:( then the nWo jumped hogan cause he was shaking the Rocks hand...know HHH,undertaker,or x-pac will join the black and white nWo..and i think the red and black nWo is come out with rock,hogan and maybe big papa pump heard he might be coming back!!!:)

SP at 500mgs is good and milk thestle is NOT that great for the liver...it depends how much you taking on your liver it can go from 800-2000mgs/day...get the liver protectors i told you to get, and MT is fine to add in a liver stack too

Top Bottom