Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protecting our Sources.

Slopain was talking about deleting threads relating to sources. I completely respect and agree with that, but I still see certain names mentioned a lot. At least 5 times a day. All of us know that this is a very popular board, and is no doubt monitored by law enforcement. Name dropping is getting a little too 'loose' lately. Just because a source lives in another country doesn't give anyone the right to drop their names. Sure they may not be at an immediate risk of getting in trouble, but how long would it take to recognize patterns of packages coming from russia, china, thailand, or wherever else they may be coming from. Adding to this, people are saying exact dates of deliveries, where the packages are coming from, where they are going, and what is in them. Maybe you don't care about your own safety, but PLEASE protect the sources that are giving us great products for great prices. Clever nicknames and other things aren't really appropriate either. Just recently I replied to a post about anavar, and sure enough I was given a reliable and good sources email and directions on how to obtain these pills from him. Not only did I not ask for this info, it truly upset me at how it was given to me with no questions asked. I am sure that I will continue to see the names of good sources being posted on here, but I thought I would at least try to make a statement about it. Just realize that you are fooling noone by posting ****'s, clever nicknames and petnames, and most of all actual names and locations.

I would also delete their mail and cut and paste what you need, just in case big brother does come sneaking through the back door...and for goodness sakes don't mention the names...bump:D

well concerning the Chinaman we must remember that this guy is safe. But I agree for the other sources, especially domestics..... some are pretty good so it would be sad to lose them :(

Considering you mentioned it, why is china so safe? Sure he can't get in trouble, but a lot of attention has been attracted to his express packages. Can that be attributed to this and other boards or is it just coincidence? Who knows...

FirstTimeUser0001 said:
Considering you mentioned it, why is china so safe? Sure he can't get in trouble, but a lot of attention has been attracted to his express packages. Can that be attributed to this and other boards or is it just coincidence? Who knows...

With the recent Anthrax madness well express packages are monitered like never before. He's recently changed his way to ship injectables and tabs...... hope it works better this time.

I totally agree.....if the board managment says no source posting that is what it should be...that means no names places or other details. Another board says no source posting EXCEPT if you have posted for a long time......nice policy huh??

The following was first posted by me on MESO I think it has some use here as well.

The subject of mail deliveries is coming up more and more on all the boards...

I feel the only persons who can truly answer these questions are those who deal with receiving and sending packages on a daily basis.

That generally means the sources know best on what works and what does not work. If you are dealing with an honest source he should give you a straight answer. Afterall he should not be atempting to send you gear if he already knows that the method in use does not wok or that there are stricter inspections in place.

You want to know what is happening in the US write a domestic source, overseas write to a foreign source.

There are are exceptions to this rule, some guys get boxes everyday from different places both domestic and foreign, yes they have knowledge but the general board membership will not know who they are.

Guys who receive one box or two a month really have got no basis to make a decsion or analaysis on the current mail procedures in terms of what is passing and what is not.

Just a thought.

Sombat

Top Bottom