Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protecting liver help

sparky381

Hi I am about to start my first cycle all oral, I have read from this board that milk thistle is good how much would one take or is there anything better..

First of all bro... get over the needle thang... It really isn't shit. The first shot might be hard but you'll be amped and actually get off on it (or maybe that's just me). I love those "spike days." If you are going to do an all oral cycle I assume your using DBol which means you probably will lose all of your gains afterward. Unfortunate, but true. Yield to the wise. Stack your orals with anabolic injectibles (ie: deca, primo) for the long lasting results. As far as the liver thing goes, this is pretty fullproof:

Milk thistle
Evening primrose oil
Flax seed oil

w/ plenty of H20

later,
deify

ahhh the good old days, here ya go

Standardized silymarin 160 mg + 3x/day

Evening primrose oil 1300 mg 2x/day

Alpha lipoic acid 100 to 200 mg 3x/day

Glycyrrhizinate Forte 1 capsule 3x/day

N-acetyl cysteine 600 mg 3x/day

Glutamine powder 2g to 12g 3x/day (1 heaping teaspoon = 4g, 1 hpg tablespoon = 12 grams)

Omega 3 fatty acids 2 to 3 capsules 3x/day

Lung Tan Xie Gan Chinese herb formula - as directed

First of all, if you are doing an "oral" cycle than you are a pussy. Secondly, to protect your liver, concentrate on your water intake more than the homeopathic remedies. You should be drinking a LOT of water!!!!

Top Bottom