Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protecting against tbol

peugeot

[FONT=&quot]I'm abut to run 60mg tbol ed for 6 weeks as a kick to my test eq cycle next month... my previous cycle was 40mg ed 4 weeks.. I used milk thistle and another liver aid with all that bs that's supposed to help protect or clean my liver. My question is tudca the most efficient at this? Or is it just like all the other herbs and what not that are supposed to help.... Seems to be more than double the cost which is no problem I just want to be protected the best I can? Anyone have any experience with tudca? Or any other things that can be used?[/FONT]

Tudca is probably the single best compound for helping protect and fix liver values, and I can attest to it via bloodwork from my doctor. That said, your liver isn't all you need to protect. You should take a robust organ protection supplement that will also protect your kidneys etc.

I'm abut to run 60mg tbol ed for 6 weeks as a kick to my test eq cycle next month... my previous cycle was 40mg ed 4 weeks.. I used milk thistle and another liver aid with all that bs that's supposed to help protect or clean my liver. My question is tudca the most efficient at this? Or is it just like all the other herbs and what not that are supposed to help.... Seems to be more than double the cost which is no problem I just want to be protected the best I can? Anyone have any experience with tudca? Or any other things that can be used?

Just use N2Guard.

Top Bottom