Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteabody.com, TARGEX HEAT, TARGEX BURN, Carb Free, LEAN FAST, XPLOSIVE BURN, CARDIO HEAT, HARD ON - Best New Products of 2008!

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Proteabody.com, TARGEX HEAT, TARGEX BURN, Carb Free, LEAN FAST, XPLOSIVE BURN, CARDIO

Every time a new company with an innovative supplement line is introduced to our community, our members tend to greet them with endless questions and healthy skepticism. This is a very common reaction to new products with good promises, and that is why only the best of the best products ever make it past the first month on EF. Only good products that deliver on their promises can stand the test of our members!
It may be easy for a company to sell crap on a magazine page where the users never get to report their experiences.
Companies advertising here in Elite Fitness don't have the magazine advantage, every product is used and reviewed by our community of hardcore bodybuilder. Customers get to tell their experiences and stories using advertised products. Any product that doesn't deliver on its promises is quickly exposed in the posts of our members. We don't censor the reviews, we give the advertiser a chance to make their products better or take them to a print medium instead. . .

This year we took a chance on promoting a new company with a very interesting line of supplements. Our members took a liking to them right away and convinced us to name www.proteabody.com the best new supplement manufacturer of 2008 to grace the halls of the Elite Fitness forums. Their line of versatile products is fit for both natural and hardcore athletes alike. www.proteabody.com has made a huge impact in the market and quickly converted many of our members to loyal customers.

Here is a list of my 3 favorite products from their store. I’m sure with more time to test their line I will find more unique items I like. For now theses are the ones I have hada chance to test myself and give to family. These definitely deliver on their promises.

targetxheat.jpg

TargeX Heat is a new improved topical solution that helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and thickness of the skin thanks to its main ingredients: Aminophylline, Glycyrrhetinic Acid and Raspberrry Ketones. Is no brainer Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is the main ingredient in the original TargeX is proven to reduce subcutaneous fat by blocking cortisol, well now TargeX is better than before thanks to the addition of Aminophylline and Raspberry Ketones.
http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=43&osCsid=th6qts7bqe5v4doc066se4qpe2

targetxburn.jpg

TargeX Burn is a new improved topical solution that helps reduce excess water deposits and thickness of the skin thanks to its main ingredients: Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine. Is no brainer Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is the main ingredient in the original TargeX is proven to reduce subcutaneous fat by blocking cortisol. Well , TargeX Burn is another version that works differently than TargeX Heat.
http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=44&osCsid=tui98uoquj35ippd1v9k3klb44

cardioheat.jpg

Cardio-heat contains several thermogenic compounds that rev up the metabolic rate to aid in burning fat while
other ingredients enhance the absorption of all active ingredients and provide anti-oxidant aid and support.
Cardio Heat is a very powerful combination of ingredients to burn fat and turn up the heat.
http://www.proteabody.com/product_info.php?products_id=41&osCsid=m44s01jko54731ek3ipmttepr6

Last edited:
Re: Proteabody.com, TARGEX HEAT, TARGEX BURN, Carb Free, LEAN FAST, XPLOSIVE BURN, CA

GUARDIAN said:
My favorite is Xplosive Burn!

Thats what I hear from many of the members. It has become and instant Flagship.

gotboost241 said:
would it be ok to use while on and just beginning pct of nolva?
drop some water..

Yes, it is okay to use while on a cycle or during PCT. None of the products will negate a cycle or PCT unless you are doing a bulking cycle and don't care about your diet, but if you are bulking and want to minimize fat the products can still be useful.

Good work on the turnaround time for orders.

Donnie get the products to your doorstep FAST!

Great company and I recommend them heavily.

Top Bottom