Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostatitis help from Ironmaster and those who have had it

LitttleBig

Fellas,

Sorry this isnt really anabolic related, but I read here a lot and know many of you have good info.

In June I did 5 weeks of 1-test, took a 15 hour car ride to NC, partied with friends for a few days and came right back, when i got back went on ECA. Well after the ECA I got a prostate infection. General practioner first diagnosed me based on symptoms. Put me on floxin, helped a bit, but to no avail. Then had to go back, got on levaquin, thought i was better, but it came back. Went to urologist he stuck his fingers in my asshole and pushed on my prostate until i about yelled "uncle." Made me milk myself on a slide and he said i tested for a bacterial infection. I thought i was finally going to get cured. He put me on one week levaquin and then bactrim. Im no better. Im really frustrated and almost depressed. Any of you guys had this, battled like Im doing, and finally find the right antibiotic. I was going to compete again this year, but with this no way in hell until Im better, if that ever happens. I go back Nov 19th, and at this point it looks like Im not going to be better. Help a bro out please, thanks,

LB--

Sorry about your problems, brother. Prostatitis is a bitch. For an infected prostate, Cipro is the only antibiotic that ever worked for me......and not the small one for ten days......the big pill for at least 20 to make sure it's cured. You have to argue with these damn docs to get what you need sometimes.
Steroids, pro-hormones and ECA's all cause prostate swelling. An enlarged prostate is uncomfortable and is more susceptable to infection.

THanks man, the big one you say, well Ill be sure to tell this guy. As I type it aint feeling any fucking better. This sucks, thanks again,

LB--

I just called the doc and told him I wanted cipro, go figure hes on vacation. The other doc has to call me back of course. I bet hell want to have me in so he can probe me again before giving me the damn medicine. That way they get their money for the office visit and wont have the liability issues.

Let me ask you guys this. Did you come of your bodybuilding diet? My dad keeps telling me that all the protein I eat is stopping the healing proces because it makes the urine putrid and ureic in nature. What did you guys do. I really dont want to go back to three squares and eat "normal" as Ill shrivel for sure. thanks,

LB--

Cipro will do the trick. As for the "probing", teach your girlfriend how to give a prostate massage.......it ain't so bad if you are getting a blow job at the same time.
Your dad is well-meaning, but incorrect.

ECA gave it to me too. Don't remember which antibiotics I used, but, yup, it sucked. Ever since then, I've given that stuff up.

thanks guys

Well the doc called back. Would not put me on another antibiotic until we culture my urine. I thought was weird becuase i thought it would be more wise to culture the actual fluid. He said it would work, but i told him the bateria never showed up in the urine.

He wouldnt budge. So now Im on levaquin still and some damn pill (pyridin) thats red that helps basically mask the burning. And to top it off it makes my pee orange/red. At least I can freak some people out at work. Man this sucks big time. I didnt even go train today, and for me that is very very uncharacteristic, and it was leg day one of my faves. Thanks for all the help guys, i guess they arent happy until i suffer some more with this shit. Maybe Ill be better by x-mas. Still time to hit one of the shows i did last year in the spring.

LB--

Man bro I didn't know it was that bad bro? I remembered you said something about this to me before, but I never new the full details. I feel for you partner. I had that shit for awhile while I was on my precontest diet. The combination of ECA, Clen, and Winstrol I think did me in. Had to come of the thermos completely. I had severe pain down below and gook coming out the tip of my dick every once in awhile. Luckily didn't need any antibiotics just overdosed on Pygeum which I think helped a lot. Get better bro!

you need to get a culture and sensitivty to determine EXACTLY what bacteria is causing the problem and also which drugs will work (may need combo of 2 drugs)- AND you gotta stay on higher than average doses of antibiotics for long periods of time (several weeks-like 4-6)- hope this helps--I know it's a bitch.

Top Bottom