Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostatitis - antibiotic

HULK12

I just came back from the doctor and he diagnosed me with prostatitis. I've been on a deca/test-400 cycle and it seems as though everytime I use test, I get these symptoms. He gave me an antibiotic. The question I have is can I start taking the antibiotic now? Will it hinder my gains?

welcome aboard bro i suffer from prostatitis too, take the antibiotics its a serious problem that you need to take care of, i seem to only get it when i use eca or clen though but yes test will irritate it also

Just out of curiosity what are some of the symptoms that you present with that lets you know you have prostatitis.

Yes that is my question too what are the symptoms ,because I usually start feeling something uncomfortable in my tailbone area when on, but i had a PSA test done and it was fine, would that mean I dont have it?

the symptoms I started to experience were constant urination and having that full feeling after going to the bathroom. It sucks! Liquidmuscle, did you find that the antibiotic worked well even when on cycle?

It depends on the type of antibiotic, penicillian and its family of drugs will not hinder gains. The tetracycline family, minocycline etc. will hinder protien synthesis. Cipro and its family will weaken tendons and increase risk of rupture. Its best to use saw palmetto ed if you have a tendency for prostate inflamantion, also take 50mg of zinc daily and drink plenty of water.

By the way a PSA is to detect prostate cancer not prostitis which translates to inflamation of the prostate gland. Saw palmetto is a great prostate anti inflamatory.

liftsiron said:
It depends on the type of antibiotic, penicillian and its family of drugs will not hinder gains. The tetracycline family, minocycline etc. will hinder protien synthesis. Cipro and its family will weaken tendons and increase risk of rupture. Its best to use saw palmetto ed if you have a tendency for prostate inflamantion, also take 50mg of zinc daily and drink plenty of water.

Where did you hear about tetracycline and its derivatives hindering protein synthesis and to what extent?

Liftsiron is correct, saw palmetto, water and extra zinc. The prostate gland uses a ton of zinc. I was diagnosed with prostatitis when I was 21. My doctor told me that Ginsing also helped. I found that saw palmetto worked the best. You might also ask your doctor about Cardura. It relaxes the sphincter, so urination is a little easier. I took 2mg a day, then upped it to 4mg a day. Cardura is cheap and effective. A urologist will know about it, but your normal doc might not know about the use of Cardura with prostatitis.

Top Bottom