Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate swelling

alexjobs6

[FONT=&quot]any of you guys have a swollen prostate? My prostate feels swollen sometimes and gives me an urge to urinate.. its annoying as hell. Doc says its just slightly enlarged. Anyone have any related issues?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, when i ejacukate, it feels more swollen and my left testicle also swells for a few days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This has been going on for over 5 years.[/FONT]

any of you guys have a swollen prostate? My prostate feels swollen sometimes and gives me an urge to urinate.. its annoying as hell. Doc says its just slightly enlarged. Anyone have any related issues?

Also, when i ejacukate, it feels more swollen and my left testicle also swells for a few days.
This has been going on for over 5 years.

When you what? lol

I've not dealt with this, but I'd listen to the doctor's advice.

eh very common issue in men. don't let the doctor trick you into taking an anti-DHT drug

if you are on steroids at all, you need to just stop for a while. let the prostate get back to normal

n2guard helps with this issue, also water fasting will lower inflammation

[FONT=&quot]any of you guys have a swollen prostate? My prostate feels swollen sometimes and gives me an urge to urinate.. its annoying as hell. Doc says its just slightly enlarged. Anyone have any related issues?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, when i ejacukate, it feels more swollen and my left testicle also swells for a few days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This has been going on for over 5 years.[/FONT]
What have you been on during this timeframe?

Yep. That’s what happens man. I’m always swollen on cycle. I have to start using supps like an old man now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom