Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate Exam Horror Stories

Mostly there is no needing for testing for existed tumors at the prostate
you should exam the PSA or Prostate specific Anti-gen this gen is found on the blood and done with the normal blood test from your vein(same with liver enzymes, testosterone etc.)
as long as this gen is low then you're away from prostate cancer or even diseases but if it increased then you're in a big risk, doesn't mean that you have a tumor but you'll get tumor in the following few months or years if you didn't do anything regard it

Heres a horror story, I knew a guy who had a prostate exam done and halfway through the exam he feels two hands on his shoulders.

he should have felt more than 2 hands on his shoulder....funny story told me a doc at a corporate factory where they did PSA testing and digital rectal exams for prostate cancer screening as part of their in-house health program..anyway, he got a call from some woman in personnel at a nearly company who said they wanted to do the same program and had found a lab that would do the PSA testing but they had called Digital Equipment looking for the instrument to do the digital exam .. and were still having trouble finding such an instrument and wanted to know how to do it :)

Sustanon, Deca, Primo, Winny Stack Please Help

i just bought 40cc winstrol depot, 40cc primobolan depot 100mg, 40cc decadurabolin 200mg, 40cc sustanon 250. How do i go about setting this up into a good stack:D

Top Bottom