Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate/DHT problems on winstrol?

drrman

Ok guys, i've been taking 50mg winny per day for about 3 weeks now, im starting to get the prostate problems, frequent urination, can't seem to empty my bladder, get up many many times at night to pee....what can i take besides saw palmetto to help this? and what dosage of saw palmetto do you recommend

neither saw palmetto or proscar will help with winstrol, its not 5alpha reduced. It may help minimally with any endogenous conversion (but at this point substrate is going to be minimal)

macrophage69alpha said:
neither saw palmetto or proscar will help with winstrol, its not 5alpha reduced. It may help minimally with any endogenous conversion (but at this point substrate is going to be minimal)

Is there anything i can do? Should i drop the winstrol altogether if it gets worse or drop it now? any suggestions?

DRRman said:
Is there anything i can do? Should i drop the winstrol altogether if it gets worse or drop it now? any suggestions?

how much longer were you going to run it? Is this a winny only cycle? I guess it really depends on how much it is bothering you and how much longer you wanted to run it. If you're stacking the winny with something else I would just drop it if it were me but the final decision should be based on hlw you feel

I feel fine, feel great actually....i think i'll just go with it and if it gets worse or intolerable i'll can it

I feel fine, feel great actually....i think i'll just go with it and if it gets worse or intolerable i'll can it

Well watch out !! if your prostrate tightens against your urethra, ift will cause urine to back up in the bladder, if this continues it will ultimatley stretch the bladder and then back up to the kidneys, then no more kidneys, and you will also have damaged the muscles on the bladder wall, so you will be using a catheter up your pee pee to go to the toilet, so that is what can happen when the prostrate grows inwards so be carefull my friend.

Well watch out !! if your prostrate tightens against your urethra, ift will cause urine to back up in the bladder, if this continues it will ultimatley stretch the bladder and then back up to the kidneys, then no more kidneys, and you will also have damaged the muscles on the bladder wall, so you will be using a catheter up your pee pee to go to the toilet, so that is what can happen when the prostrate grows inwards so be carefull my friend.

I'm about to start a cycle with winny. I've always had the "can't piss enough" problems when on a cycle of anything but that's cuz I constantly drink water. As long as he keeps emptying his bladder and not holding it in can his prostate still grow inwards? Please supply me with your knowledge. This is a first for me hearing about this

first make shure if it really sides related to your prostate , if it is you should stop your cycle a make a proper pct and get blood tests till it recovery and control your dht , this is a bad option off course dude , next time use a drug that isnt 5 alpha reduced or affect dht levens even with the 5 aromatase enzyme being blocked , you should be fine using eq , tbol and test , dbol also and all of them with propecia!

Top Bottom