Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate cancer and oxandralone

k dog1

To all you experienced ox users I have a question. My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about two years ago. He has been given testosterone blockers wich have succesfully kept the his PSA levels at moderately stable level. His kidneys have also been failing as of late, the doctors have sucesfully stopped further failure. His kidneys are about at 70%. The tratments have been draining my dad physically, it's sad seeing someone who could lift hundreds of pounds suddenly unable to lift five gallons of water. I know alot of you guys bribge with ox and primo because of it's ease on your HPTA. My question is would it be safe to give my father a moderate to low dose of either primo or ox to help boost strength and physical function?

Technically, oxandrolone and primobolan are not acted on by 5-alpha reductase (which of course converts to DHT, which targets
androgen receptors on the prostate). But possible metabolites
of these compounds could target the receptors and cause
an increase in PSA (just a theory). Estrogen in reality plays a higher role in prostate carcinoma E2/Free-T ratios are strongly correlated with prostate size. But...both of the products you
mentioned do not readily aromatize. The only thing that really bothers me about saying "yes" to your question is the kidney problem and the uncertainty of his cancer: some individuals are
more prone to mutations than others based on their age, family history, working environment, etc, etc.... and like I mentioned earlier it really is not known how the metabolites of these two compounds affect the mutation rate.

BTW: PSA is "prostate specific antigen" (a neutral glycoprotein produced by prostatic epithelial cells), it's levels are correlated with DHT binding to androgen receptors, it is a common diagnostic tool to test for adenocarcinomas

Thanks Primo57 your advice is greatly appreciated, it looks like you have great knowledge on this subject. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Top Bottom