Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate Cancer

HighBall

Hey whats up people.
I'm am going to be doing a cycle of Sus and Dbolm and I was reading a few posts about prostate cancer. How do I know if I predisposed to this?> My grandfather on my MOTHERS side died from this, and my uncle on my MOTHERS side just had an operation. So my question is:

Can prostate cancer be carried through my mothers genes? Or is it only the fathers side,because my dads had a couple of heart attacks, but no prostate problems!

hey dude, my dad's dad just died of prostate cancer, i think you are thinking of hairloss or something because, if anywhere down your family history there is prostate probs, they will definately be carried on into your dna, not necessarily meaning you yourself will contract any probs, however, the test especially will aggravate any problem cells in your prostate. you should play it safe like i do and use saw palmetto while on your cycles as well as finasteride, proscar is good, it helps to block dht at the prostate, as well as keepin more hair on you scalp.
hope this helps bro:D

i am not sure about prostate cancer but if you are looking into or curious about a drug to combat it prostate growth, look into dutasteride or avodart. while i think saw palmeto is a good idea, avodart combats both types of reductase.

Avodart is a synthetic 4-azasteroid compound. It is the first FDA approved medication that can inhibit both types of 5-alpha reductase (5AR), an enzyme that is commonly believed to responsible for the conversion of testosterone to 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is also widely suggested that DHT is the main androgen responsible for prostate growth as well as male pattern baldness.

If you juice heavy particularly with test, use the 5-alpha reductase inhibitors, watch your estradiol levels and have a PSA and digitial exam done at least once, if not twice a year, especially if there is history in the family and as you get older.

There is a lot of debate about what causes prostate cancer, but little doubt that test will cause it to proliferate if it is there. I'd also add in lycopenes to your diet. Great antioxidant and specific to the prostate.

W6

Top Bottom