Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proscar and dangerous semen???

H

harddtime

This is the warning on www.webrx.com about proscar, my question is this...My girlrfriend is not planning on becoming pregnant in the near future, but i'm sure is sometime in her life, should she avoid my cum? :bawling:

Cautions : This medicine is not for women. Women who are pregnant or plan to become pregnant should avoid exposure to the semen of males taking this medicine, and should not handle crushed tablets.

i'm pretty sure it's because the drug is present in the semen.

A warning about PROSCAR and pregnancy.
PROSCAR is for use by MEN only.
Women who are or may potentially be pregnant must not use PROSCAR. They should also not handle crushed or broken tablets of PROSCAR.

If a woman who is pregnant with a male baby absorbs the active ingredient in PROSCAR after oral use or through the skin, it may cause the male baby to be born with abnormalities of the sex organs.

PROSCAR tablets are coated and will prevent contact with the active ingredient during normal handling, provided that the tablets are not broken or crushed.

If a woman who is pregnant comes into contact with the active ingredient in PROSCAR, a doctor should be consulted.

Remember, these warnings apply only when the woman is pregnant or could potentially be pregnant.

About side effects. Like all prescription drugs, PROSCAR may cause side effects. Side effects due to PROSCAR may include impotence (an inability to have an erection) or less desire for sex.
Some men taking PROSCAR may have changes or problems with ejaculation, such as a decrease in the amount of semen released during sex. This decrease in the amount of semen does not appear to interfere with normal sexual function. In some cases these side effects went away while the patient continued to take PROSCAR.

In addition, some men may have breast swelling and/or tenderness. Some men have reported allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face. Rarely, testicular pain has been reported.

About 2 months ago, 60 minutes had a thing about Proscar and the many birth defects it was causing... You should have seen some of these babies.... They say in that warning that it will be confined to the genitals of the male, but the arms, legs, faces were all massively deformed.

If your girlfriend doesn't plan on becoming pregnant she should be fine, but if you're planning on having kids, you should have AT LEAST 1 year off from Proscar before even considering having a kid, not worth risking it bro.

yeah don't shoot in... you know where shoot wherelse you like

Its dangerous shit , cause accidents happen.
If she gets pregnant, be sure shes ok with abortion.

:(

ok so basicly if she's not planning on getting pregnant for a while AFTER i take proscar, she should be fine right? I mean i'm 19 i don't wanna get her pregnant for a good 10 years, this isn't a permanent thing is what i'm asking? My cum is not gonna make all her babies turn retarted for the rest of her life?

Top Bottom