Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons of Anabol and Dbol...

K

kjm94

Pros and cons of Anadrol and Dbol...

i know that there hav been many threads about each individual one but which is better to add with Test cycle? i know abombs are more toxic to the liver and make you gain HUGE weight and strength but is Dbol just a less effective anadrol?

Last edited:
kjm94 said:
i know that there hav been many threads about each individual one but which is better to add with Test cycle? i know abombs are more toxic to the liver and make you gain HUGE weight and strength but is Dbol just a less effective anabol?

Anadrol has a lot more sides, I prefer dbol over anadrol any day bro. Test + dbol + arimidex, is a simple cycle and will get you some good results.

Agree w/ Mr.X on this one..... I would chose D-bol over Anadrol anyday ! Just a sugestion- if you get D-Bol, get Naps ! I just got done w/ a Dbol+Deca+Test Susp. cycle and I loved it !

Inhibitor

no drol bro, stick with the breakfast of champions and yes get naps they are great since you can't get russians no more

Guy guys he said anabol, not Anadrol,
Anabol is the 5mg D-bol.
But its seems like he meant anadrol???
I don't know

hah my mistake on that, i wrote it really fast thing morning and just realized it now haha

but from your guys opinions dbol is much better with way less side effects
im planning out my next cycle and i was just gonna stick to basic Test E/Dbol but a couple buddies at the gym said to scrap the dbol for sum abombs if i wana get huge....

thanks for the info guys!

ye you will get huge, but a lot of it will be water. IMO, dbol is way better than drol.

Top Bottom